To ensure a clean, tidy, organised and welcoming chalet is presented to every customer at all times. To work with the front of house team serving and clearing meals a few times a week. To manage all the changeover procedures on changeover days. The housekeeper needs to be conscientious, have a good eye for cleanliness and detail, take pride in a well presented chalet, have an enthusiastic nature and be able to manage their own time efficiently. To work closely with the Front of House Manager.
- Responsibility for the cleanliness, hygiene and appearance of all communal areas on a daily basis.
- Daily visits to all bedrooms to empty bins, remake beds, clean and reset rooms and bathrooms.
- Daily hoovering and cleaning of corridors, stairs and the gym/well-being zone.
- Daily cleaning and restocking of downstairs toilets and reception/hall area.
- Washing and ironing – certain elements of our laundry is done in-house and this is a significant part of the role.
- Maintaining all housekeeping equipment
- Assisting with evening activities when required.
- Manage washing, drying, ironing and stocking of all linen, towels and bedding.
- Responsibility for changeover days – stripping, cleaning and remaking rooms, often on quite tight timescales but with assistance from other members of the team.