Our Classic Package Experience – Ultimate Comfort & Convenience
When you choose one of our ‘Classic Packages’ for your Alpine skiing holiday, you will benefit from our dedicated ski team offering you a professional, friendly and personal service throughout your stay – meaning you can truly relax and enjoy your ski short break.
From the moment you are met at the airport by one of our drivers, until you are dropped back a few days later – we will be there to make sure it all runs smoothly and you can focus on skiing and having fun – safe in the knowledge that we will be working hard to make sure your whole holiday runs seamlessly and effortlessly.
Our high level of service brings guests back year after year.
We do our best to ensure everyone has a really positive skiing experience and loves the whole winter mountain ambience as much as we do.
Our ‘Classic Packages’ also include more as standard – for example, afternoon tea and wine with dinner are included at our Aravis Lodge – and the whole chalet-hotel is run exclusively for our guests on short ski breaks. It’s the most sociable, friendly and supportive environment in which to enjoy your ski holiday, and appeals to individuals, couples, friends or groups.
Our Dedicated & Friendly Ski Team on hand throughout
Our English speaking ski team >>> are vital for this, so we only recruit & employ people who genuinely share our philosophy of good, personal and professional service at all times. We look after them, so they are happy and enjoy their time with us… which in turn ensures they can then give you a better ski holiday experience too.
We are always there if you need us to help!
Beginners and relative new-comers to the sport particularly appreciate the support and encouragement we can provide, to help you get the most from your time skiing on a ‘Classic Package’ stay.
The Aravis Lodge – designed for convenience, with our inclusive ‘Classic Package’
On-piste – excellent service
- Minibus transfers to/from the ski lifts each day
- Easy access to a wide variety of resorts and skiing
- Ski Hire facility on site – open all night for new arrivals
- Clothing Hire and Ski Lesson Booking service
- Heated boot dryer for toasty warm ski boots in the morning
- Drying room for wet gloves, jackets etc
- In-house gym & sauna, plus sports massages available
- Evening entertainments for you to try – sledging or snowshoe walk by headtorch
Off-piste – après-ski enjoyment
- Gorgeous cake selection for afternoon tea
- Complimentary tea, coffee, espressos at all times
- Dietary Requirements all taken care off with ease
- Unlimited red & white wine with dinner
- Fully stocked bar (including Guinness on draft)
- UK satellite TV in bar, and dedicated TV room
- Each bedroom has a UK – French plug bank adaptor
- Keep your room to shower and change on the last ski day – no early morning check out!
Some of these may only seem small things, but it’s often the little details like this that can make a huge difference to your overall holiday experience. We are confident you will not find these services in any comparable value package anywhere else.
You can read more about what we call the Aravis Lodge Advantage, and how else we go the extra mile for our guests, here >>>
Alternative Option – Our ‘Lite’ Packages
For those who are looking for a little more independence on their ski holidays, then our ‘Lite Packages’ provide a perfect balance between the security and ease of an inclusive package (airport transfers, catered accommodation and lift passes are still always included), but with more flexibility. And of course – at a competitive price too…