Ski Tech / Maintenance
This role is predominantly a cross functional role assisting in a general operational capacity whilst taking on the responsibility for the in house ski hire facility.
The right canditate will demonstrate:
- Proven experience in the building / property maintenance trade.
- A clean driving licence, preferably with experience of driving vans/minibuses.
- Responsible for proactive maintenance around all areas of the property.
- Prioritising and addressing any remedial property maintenance issues.
- Driving guests in a safe, compliant manner.
- Ensuring that all vehicles are maintained in a manner compliant with company standards.
- Being a ‘go to’ person for all ski equipment matters.
- Managing the ski/board equipment hire function and associated processes.
- Ensuring that all ski/boarding equipment is maintained in a manner compliant with company standards.
- Ensuring the maintenance of the outside environment to company standards.
- Assisting with the running of the bar and associated processes to provide an environment consistent with company standards.
- Delivering a consistent standard of customer service.