Driver / Ski Reps
Responsible for the transportation of guests to, from and within resort. Responsible for the presentation of the company vehicle fleet consistent with company standards. Assisting with Chalet/Bar operations.
Driver/Ski Reps also responsible for the well-being of guests on the ski slopes and delivering the Ski Weekender experience, and assisting with all ski related matters.
N.B. all drivers will need to have, or be able to obtain before the season, a CPC Driver qualification; or be able to demonstrate 2 years of professional passenger driving experience.
- Driving to/from Geneva airport throughout the day on changeover days, as well as other days when dictated by external bookings.
- Basic vehicle maintenance – ensuring the minibuses are cleaned regularly, checked over and generally maintained to a high standard.
- Being responsible for refuelling the buses and submitting all receipts to the office on a weekly basis.
- Outdoor chalet maintenance – snow clearing, keeping out door areas tidy, helping with tip and recycling runs.
- Snow shovelling and minibus clearing on snowy mornings.
- Organising and helping guests in the ski room and driving them to the slopes.
- Early and late bar shifts on rota a couple of times a week
- Odd jobs when not driving – including minibus washing, cleaning and upkeep and recycling trips.
- Helping other chalet team members with their jobs, if you are free, to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the chalet.
- Ski fitting help on changeover days for the guests you bring in to the Lodge.
- Guest liason with partner hotels in the locality.
- Being the ‘face’ of Ski Weekender and delivering the guest experience.