Responsible for the smooth day to day running of the chalet across all areas through effective management and leadership. Setting the standards in customer service through role model behaviour and being the first point of contact for customers. Ensuring the integrity of the brand across all areas of the chalet.
- Responsibility for day to day smooth running of the Chalet.
- Responsibility for day to day management of chalet teams, motivating and inspiring the team through leadership.
- First point of Customer Service/liaison, ensuring the delivery of a consistent standard of customer service.
- Guest communication morning and evening to co-ordinate lesson requirements with office, culinary requirements with kitchen team and facilitate other requests.
- Oversee and assist with producing breakfast on chef mornings off.
- Liaising with the office on a daily basis for planning.
- Helping with slopes transfers as and when needed.
- Welcoming guests back from their day and repping to check they are happy, whether they need anything (lessons/kit change/advice etc.) and see how their day has gone.
- Assisting with the housekeeping duties during particularly busy times.
- Billing and farewells, and new arrivals meet and greet, admin and room allocation.
- Some early bar cover during busy periods.
- Co-ordination with housekeeping around room preparation/readiness.
- Responsibility to maintain company presentation standards across all areas.
- Table laying, dinner prep and dinner service. Serving and clearing all meals for which you are scheduled – breakfast, tea and dinner.
- Administrative co-ordination for new arrivals to ensure allocation of lift passes, lessons and general planning.