Chalet Host / Front of House
Delivering the smooth day to day running of the chalet across all front of house guest areas. Delivering the standards in customer service and assisting to deliver smooth operations at the Chalet. Maintaining brand standards across all areas of front of house.
- Preparation, laying out and serving of breakfast.
- Clearing, cleaning, resetting and presentation of the front of house common guest areas (dining room, lounge, TV room, hallways etc.)
- Assisting the Chef Team by keeping the sinks clear of dirty dishes at all times and assisting with a Kitchen cleaning rota.
- Afternoon tea – ensuring tea is served, cleared promptly and the kitchen and dining room left clean, ready for the next meal setting.
- Setting and preparation of tables for dinner.
- Serving, clearing and all washing up of dinner, with assistance from others.
- Maintaining stock levels for guest fridge and other ancillary items (condiments, candles, napkins etc.)
- Occasional operation of the bar in the evenings and assisting with other evening activities when required.
- Assisting with changeover day bedroom and bathroom cleaning, often on quite tight timescales.
- Welcoming new arrivals and answering questions.
- Assisting with the general housekeeping work.